Jntuk OD Apply Online: So many final year students had appeared in their final semester examinations under JNTU Kakinada and have successfully cleared all the subjects along with all previous semester papers.
Final year JNTUK B.tech students who cleared all semesters exams are eligible to apply for the award of B.Tech Original Degree by the University. Candidates who obtained their PC & CMM either from their colleges or from the JNTU Kakinada university can now apply to Jntu OD Registration.
So many students are getting confused regarding JNTU Online OD Application. Don’t worry friends! We are always there to help you. Here we are providing complete step by step procedure in order to obtain JNTUK OD and How to check JNTUK OD Status online.
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada|
|Application For||Original Degree|
Note: You are eligible for the application of the award of degree only after receiving Provisional Certificate and Consolidated Marks Memo (PC & CMM), which you can obtain from your respective college 25-40 days after the announcement of the result and if you don’t have any backlog in the last or any other semester.
Follow the below link to check JNTUK Original Degree eligibility Status Online. Please select Original Degree from the tab and enter your Hall Ticket Number, then your eligibility details and application fee details will be provided online. If you are eligible then only proceed to bank payment.
Online Payment procedure had been introduced for OD Application Jntuk. All Principals of JNTUK affiliated colleges (UG & PG Courses) are hereby informed that the Fee Payment for Original Degree Certificates is to be made through Online.
The Candidates those who are applying for the Btech OD certificate are requested to upload Educational certificates like PC, CMM, SSC, PHOTO and Personal details in online-application after the next day of bank payment.
Once you have successfully made the required fee payment at the bank, please make sure that you have uploaded the above-mentioned documents within 15 working days. Else your application will be dropped.
In the status of application tab, you can check the status of the applied Btech Original Degree certificate.
Once the applied Original Degree certificate is printed, the details are removed from the server.
JNTUK OD – Apply Online Procedure
After getting your JNTUK OD Application eligibility confirmation you may proceed with the following step by step JNTU Kakinada Original Degree Application Procedure Online.
Bank Payment for JNTUK OD Registration
- The online OD application fee amount can be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/Debit (ATM) cards) or by making the payments at any branch of SBI using the on-line Challan generated by this Online OD Application.
- Select Original Degree fee and provide the details of the candidate viz. hall ticket number, Name, Course, Branch, year of passing, contact number, e-mail ID, etc and click on submit Verify the payment details and confirm.
- Select the payment options among Net banking, Debit/Credit cards, SBI branch challan payment and make the necessary payment. Take a printout of payment details and preserve for further use. The candidate can take the printout of e-Receipt of State Bank Collect payment at any time by providing information like contact number, Date of birth, date of payment etc in the State Bank Collect page.
- After making the payment, Online convocation application requires 6 to 8 hours time to get your payment details from the bank. The candidates are informed to log in at www.jntukexams.net in the next day of payment to submit the online application form.
- After entering the Hall ticket number under Apply for Convocation, control will be transferred to State Bank collect page. Read and accept the terms and conditions in disclaimer clause of SBI and click Proceed.
- Select Original Degree fee and provide the details of the candidate viz. hall ticket number, Name, Course, Branch, year of passing, contact number, e-mail ID, etc and click on submit. Verify the payment details and confirm.
- Select the payment options among Net banking, Debit/Credit cards, SBI branch challan payment and make the necessary payment. Take a printout of payment details and preserve for further use. The candidate can take the printout of e-Receipt of State Bank Collect payment at any time by providing information like contact number, Date of birth, date of payment, etc in the State Bank Collect page.
Instructions to Apply JNTUK OD Online
- This application is meant for The candidates who are passed outs from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada during the years (2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018) and obtained their Provisional Degree & CMM certificates are eligible for applying Original Degree certificates.
- The Post Convocation Original Degree Fee details are listed below for both UG/PG :
- For 2009 passed out students Rs. 6000(Post Convocation)
- For 2010 passed out students Rs. 5500(Post Convocation)
- For 2011 passed out students Rs. 5000(Post Convocation)
- For 2012 passed out students Rs. 4500(Post Convocation)
- For 2013 passed out students Rs. 4000(Post Convocation)
- For 2014 passed out students Rs. 3500(Post Convocation)
- For 2015 passed out students Rs. 3000(Post Convocation)
- For 2016 passed out students Rs. 2500(Post Convocation)
- For 2017 passed out students Rs. 2000(Pre Convocation)
- The Provisional certificate(latest) issued for the UG candidates who have passed after November 2017 comes under Pre Convocation and the Original Degree fee amount is Rs 3500
- The Provisional certificate(latest) issued for the PG candidates after 30-Nov-2017 comes under Pre Convocation and the Original Degree fee amount is Rs 3500
- The amount can be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/Debit (ATM) cards) or by making the payments at any branch of SBI using the on-line Challan generated by this Online Daily_wise OD Application.
- List of Scanned Documents are required before applying ONLINE-OD
- Bank Payment form or Bank challan form which contains Hall ticket number, Bank payment reference number (DU number) and contact number given during payment.
- Secondary School Certificate(SSC) – (in pdf and size between 50 kB to 200kB each).
- Provisional Certificate obtains from the University(PC)- (in pdf and size between 50 KB to 200KB each).
- Consolidated Marks Memo for only(B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Course Students) – (in pdf and size between 50 kB to 200kB each)
- All Semester Marks Memos for P.G. Courses – (in pdf/Zip/Rar and size less than 500kB).
- Recent Passport size color photograph (in jpg/jpeg format and size less than 100kB).
- The Passport size photo must be saved with your hall ticket number for example:10791A0404.jpg
- Passport size Photograph Directions:
- The photograph must be a recent passport style color picture.
- Please Do not upload Selfie Photographs
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face if the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows if you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 456 x 568 pixels (preferred) Size of file should be between 80-100 kb
- the image must be saved with your hall ticket number for example:10791A0404.jpg
- The image must be saved with jpg format.
- The Candidate has to upload Educational Details(like PC, CMM, SSC, PHOTO) and Personal details in online-application.
- After successful completion of the application, the application will be given a unique application number. Quote this application number and maintain the Generated Application form for further correspondences.
Click the below link to fill Application For Original Degree Certificate…
Filling and submitting JNTUK OD Application Form is very easy.
Once a student has made sure that he/she is ready with all the documents mentioned above, he may submit the final application online and upload the documents accordingly.
Jntu Customer Care Number
If any queries regarding online services you can contact
Phone Number: 0884-2300903 and 0884-2300940
Email ID: [email protected]
By following the above-given instructions carefully you will obtain your JNTU Kakinada Original Degree as per the norms provided the university.
Hope now you know How To Apply Od In Jntuk. Share this article ” Jntuk OD Apply Online 2018 (Original Degree) ” with your friends, who are going to apply for Jntu Kakinada OD.
Also, bookmark www.Hashtagexam.com to know about Jntuk Od Notification, fast updates, and more latest information about Jntuk Od Application Status.